http://aslankanshaw.wordpress.com/ … Aslan, thank you so much for honoring me with this award… I’m so flattered & happy! thank you again. What a treat coming from such a talented writer/poet as yourself!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. The rules for the award are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
I would like to nominate the following:
- http://diciembrenieve.wordpress.com/ … so vulnerably true. i love how she just throws her heart onto her page… i aspire to be this honest. i feel like maybe i put on too much of a precept of strength? i wish i could just tell it how it is. i wonder if i do that as well as she does? i know i don’t.
- http://joe2poetry.wordpress.com/ Good poetry & thoughts… i’m just beginning to look around here more, & i have enjoyed it all so far.
- http://sarsapillamelissa.wordpress.com/ … i usually find many ‘advice’ blogs, to have an air of superiority, but i really like this one. just short, sweet, true little tidbits of advice.
…i wish i could nominate more, so many good up & comers. i’m so tempted to keep going. but i’ll stop there, & save some other great blogs for future nominations. congratulations!
December 26, 2011 at 3:32 pm
…btw, can someone help me figure out how to put the little awards stickers on the sidebar?
January 3, 2012 at 5:44 am
you should search if you have the picture widget in you theme 🙂