Thank you to Bluesander for nomintating me for this award. i am so honored. http://bluesander.wordpress.com/ . For those of you who have not checked out Bluesander’s blog, I really enjoy going on there & reading the thought-provoking material…
Rules to this award (they’re a little skewered, but what I think the rules are):
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers.
Now for 7 facts about me….
1. I have over 3000 unread, unopened emails. I simply don’t do emails. people will call, text, or fb if necessary.
2. I am a tea addict. most recently, i was introduced to Chai… i am officially hooked.
3. I find myself lost for hours in awe of beaches, stars, & lightning storms.
4. I hate talking on the phone. I love skype, i love text. but i hate the phone.
5. I think if you sit in a 3-yr-old daycare, you will find it funnier than any comedy show or comedian you will ever see who is paid to be funny.
6. I have learned the unequaled value of family. Respect the elders… gives you something to look forward to. Include the young, they are the future. and love them all. every family is crazy. But you are connected by blood. And I put it above everything but God in my life.
7. I have hazel eyes. Usually people think they are brown. I get so offended if someone thinks this. because in natural light, my eyes will dilate to gold, green, & blue. No brown, darnit. lol.
now for my nominees! (omgosh, i realize i can’t nominate all those i want to, but i am catching up on awards still, so please know that there were plenty of worthy blogs i didn’t get the chance to nominate here. there are just so many lovely influences! lol, but i guess that’s a good thing! =)
http://francoisbergh.com/ if you go to this site, i guarantee you, you shall not be disappointed. some of the most beautiful & lovely poems i’ve ever read on or off the web & books included. Me trying to describe it does not do justice, so please go & read some of his amazing writings when you get the chance!
http://fivereflections.wordpress.com/ totally not what i expected when i went to this blog. it’s a collection of really neat Haiku! go check it out!
http://suzannagoretti.wordpress.com/ …a poet who truly does have “one love blog!” So inspirational. i love how she puts new spins on old stories or analogies. in a way putting the poetic world upside down & creating her own worded kingdom. oh & i love all the poems about dragons & ladies being saved!
http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/ also known as “have a dream” such an inspiring website. Probably the biggest database of poems & inspirational messages. I can seriously loose myself on Michael’s blog for a whole day. I highly recommend checking this one out!
http://glittertheair.wordpress.com/ I was lucky to stumble upon this site toward the beginning of my blogging. And am so glad i did. absolutely awesome and cute. a great variety, but always a pleasure.
http://ericalaganfanclub.wordpress.com/ also known as “written words never die” …Eric is one of the greatest bloggers & writers i can cite on here. If you want to see how to make a difference just observe all he writes & does. i aspire to have a blog as distinguished & life-changing as his.
http://daabsentee.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/a-couples-prayer/ (yes, i linked you to my favorite passage from him) I’m not exactly sure how to tell you what to expect from this guy. All i can say, is that there’s a large variety, & i’ve never been disappointed or felt like i wasted my time going to check out his blog. from romance to stories, he’s got it all. as with the others, go ahead & check it out!
http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com/ i simply can not get enough of this site. easily the cutest site on wordpress. created by a set of twins, they have some of the funniest little memories & sweet poems all combined for a dose of humor, fun, creativity, imagination, & inspiration. be sure to check it out. (they’ve already received this award)
http://allaboutlemon.com/ a really expansive site including everything from cooking, to stories, to poetry. definitely worth checking out.